European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) this week organized the webinar on the topic of quality assurance agenicies conduct in extraordinary situation related to COVID-19 pandemic.
The webinar was introduced by following speakers:
- Maria Kelo, Director, ENQA
- Peter Mall, Scientific Advisor, Evalag (Germany)
- Esther Huertas Hidalgo, Head of Quality Assurance, AQU Catalunya (Spain)
- Elena Cirlan, Policy & Project Officer, IEP (Switzerland)
- Alastair Delaney, Director for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, QAA (UK)
Head of Quality Assurance and International Cooperation Department Duska Radmanovic was a participant in webinar.
Following the introduction of lockdown measures related to COVID-19, quality assurance agencies are in a search of solutions to deliver site visits. This webinar explored conditions and criteria related to the online implementation of site visits and what challenges EQA is facing in this regard. The webinar also included a presentation of a few case studies from ENQA member agencies.
Beside the presentation, the participants had an opportunity to to exchange their experiences related to regular activities of the agencies in extraordinary situation, so Radmanovic presented model and approach wich is developed by Higher Education Accreditation Agency of Republic of Srpska.